click this for me once at least

Sunday, August 22, 2010

You go girl

Share




I got to say, my friend Siti Naimah is so housewife in the making. Also, entrepreneurship is applied so well to her. She knows how to bake cakes and etc, well I think she took cooking class or something, and her mother teach her of course. These are some evidence she do the works:

try harder Naimah


tadaaaa~

this what she do and her "artworks" put into sale.





p/s: she is fromJohor. to know about her and order, visit here: siKembangMawar

Blogger Templates






3 comments:

  1. mac.... hahahahahahaha~ thanks for this.. I owe you, hahaha~ so.. what do you want..?? thanks again beb! luv u, muah2!! hahahahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe... click my nuffnang..haahhaha... xde.. rajin2 la jenguk blog sy yg boring ni..hehe

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails