click this for me once at least

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Fastasia Barrino - after her bad time

Share






It's only been a week since Fantasia Barrino landed in the hospital after overdosing on aspirin and sleep aids, but the “American Idol” winner has announced that she’s ready to get back to work.

The 26-year-old singer is planning to plow ahead with her press tour, including a performance at “Good Morning America” on August 24 to promote her new album, “Back to Me.”

"I can't thank my fans enough for their prayers and support during such a challenging time,” Barrino said in a statement Monday, according to Us Weekly.

“It has given me the motivation to get back to work and honor the commitments I made to promote ‘Back to Me,’”she went on. “I put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into this album and I pray that everyone enjoys it as much as I do."

Barrino was hospitalized in Charlotte, North Carolina on August 9, and was released two days later.

“Fantasia is a fighter and a survivor. This is not the hardest thing Fantasia has endured,” Barrino’s manager said in a statement following her hospitalization. “Fantasia will be stronger, smarter, and better for it. Her work has always inspired her and served as a source of strength.”


As Barrino's manager noted in the statement, “Her new album, ‘Back To Me,’ will be released on August 24.” -Marquee blog-CNN

Blogger Templates




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails