click this for me once at least

Monday, August 30, 2010

Merdeka Day, zero spirit

Share






Somehow, this week and or maybe last week I kinda lost. I don't know. I just keep it to myself. Many event that happen lately which makes me happy. It's my mom's birthday (28Aug), we celebrate at my auntie's house because we combine birthday of my cousins, and my brother, which basically who birthday on August. Although she plan it with her sister (my Auntie) and we just help ( we should plan for her actually but we didn't) like cooking, preparation and others. Long story short, she looks very happy and she looks like a kid and laugh all the time. I was so happy see she's happy. I guess what make she happy is the family is gathered. Although my youngest brother is not here (miss him, can't wait he going back for Hari Raya to cubit his pipi). I hope I got a job soon...heehehhe.. I mean going through the traumatic interview first soon after any vacancy is available =) ....hehe... It's Merdeka Day (Malaysian Independence day). No merdeka spirit at all. We usually spend our time during this day gathered around among family, barbecue and watching concert that aired live on TV. It is so frustrating that none this year, just boring drama about this event, not interested at all. Maybe because it is Fasting month for Muslim, they wanted to encourage them to pray at Mosque or Surau instead enjoy themselves. It's ok then, for their own good too. I'm getting bored each day, my Facebook profile always complaint about that too, poor friends that has to read. hehehe.. maybe next time I'll upload the movie links. Sorry for keep for so long. You guys sure bored because no movies to watch. I'm sorry, I'm very lazy these days.hehehe...I guess....hehehe... Okies. I should stop. No one interested to read anyway.hehehehe.. have fun people...enjoy your holiday... =)



owh ya...I have a photo to share.hehehe...
.
.
.
.
.
scroll down
.
.
.


Blogger Templates




1 comment:

  1. Ya la mac.. tahun ni kurang perasaan nak sambut merdeka... seronok nak sambut raya ni.. huhuhuhu.. baju raya dah beli ke?? haha

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails