click this for me once at least

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Lady Gaga and Bulimia

Share

LADY GaGa, 24, has opened up about her battle with bulimia.

In an interview with Vanity Fair magazine, the Bad Romance singer admits her demons sent her “completely mental”.

She recalled how she was eating fried chicken on her bed when she received a call to meet a record executive in 30 minutes.

“I said, ‘I’ll be right there’. I got up, went to the bathroom, threw up, did a line of coke, went to the meeting,” she said.

Lady Gaga also revealed that she’s still an “occasional” cocaine user.



“I won’t lie; it’s occasional. And when I say occasional, I mean maybe a couple of times a year,” she said.

“I do not want my fans to ever emulate that or be that way. I don’t want my fans to think they have to be that way to be great. It’s in the past. It was a low point, and it led to disaster.

“I was completely mental and had just been through so much. I hit rock bottom, and it was enough to send a person over the edge. My mother knew the truth about that day, and she screamed so loud on the other end of the phone, I’ll never forget it."


owh... she is so popular and such an inspiration to many people. she should take care of herself.

She also said that,
she voids having sex because she is afraid it will lessen her creativity.
no wonder, she recently rekindled her romance with former boyfriend, New York barman Luc Carl — thinks regular lovemaking could have a negative effect on her art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails