click this for me once at least

Saturday, July 31, 2010

kuching fest 2010

Share
i wasn't aware the existing of the Kuching Festival 2010 which is today (31 July 2010). I guess it will be until tomorrow (1st August 2010). Since today is Saturday and the weekend, this town is full where people try to gather themselves to enjoy all the activities during this event. Plus, the Mega Sale 2010 started this week. Of course, many people try to go to the town to shopping and so on. But then, its raining makes the activities stop. I hope the spirit of Kuching Festival is there???I guess???hehe

Back to Mega Sale, every where full of discount. If have a lot of money, surely I will buy many cloths. Just that I manage to buy some. And help my dad to choose a sweater.hehehe...

whatever rite?? Enjoy your weekend my friends. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails